On May 16th, 2019, starting at 18:00, GeoBeer #27 will be hosted in the Emmental: The Franz Gertsch museum in Burgdorf is probably the most artsy location we've been, thanks to our sponsor Geocom. We look forward to an exciting evening with great people, a.k.a. you, in Burgdorf!
Pre-Program – Start: 17:15
Before our main program, we have the unique opportunity to visit the main collection and the current exhibitions of the Franz Gertsch museum
Program – Start: 18:00
- Intro by the GeoBeer Team (2 mins)
- Welcome Note from Tim Boerner (2 mins)
- Lightning talk Visualisierung von Bauprojekten mit VR by Nicole Sulzberger, EBP
- Lightning talk railway-stations.org – Offene Geodaten für Schweizer Bahnhöfe by Georg Russ, Die Mobiliar
- Apéro Riche, including the possibility to try out VR yourself
We meet in the Franz Gertsch Museum, Platanenstrasse 3 in Burgdorf about 5-10 minutes from the main station (see the map below).
GeoBeerCH is an informal meeting of people interested in geography, GIS, cartography and the latest technologies.